The Autobag® 550 bagger is a technologically-advanced, automatic filling and sealing machine designed for reliability, flexibility and optimizing packaging throughput.
Next-bag-out printing is achieved with an advanced thermal transfer imprinter positioned directly over the next bag to be loaded. This ensures accuracy and efficiency in applications that require frequent product and label changeovers, prevents product queuing and eliminates a separate labelling operation.
- Capable of cycling at speeds up to 45 bags per minute.
- Next-bag-out printing
- features advanced inherently safe design to aid safe hand loading
- Highly configurable layouts: left- or right-hand access to the HMI, cycle switch and bag loading area, improving ergonomics and operator productivity.
- compatible with Autobag and third-party counters, scales and infeeds.
- can be networked to facilitate full pack station integration and central monitoring.
- 45-degree tilt option is available
- HMI with AutoTouch Control Software
- Next-bag-out printing prevents product queuing and reduces waste
- Multi-position unwind with tension control simplify changeover
- Newly designed bag sealer area combined with improved temperature control and optional seal-flatteners ensure consistent, high-quality seals
- AutoTouch Control Screen accesses operator tutorials, help system, on-board diagnostics, and performance monitoring
- More bag size options; from 10.2cm W x 14cm L to 40.6cm W x 91.4cm L supported (91.4cm long unsupported)
- Compact footprint minimizes floor space
- Simple height adjustment and casters for operator comfort and portability
- Modular components and dedicated service access simplify maintenance and repairs to maximize uptime
||Universal Input: 110V to 240V VAC, 50/60 Hz
Power Consumption: 1800 Watts (VA) max
||5 CFM/80 psi of clean, dry air
||Load table: 86.7 cm
Top of HMI: 136 cm
||15.2 cm max
||27.7 - 101.6 um (or microns)
||W 10.2 to 40.6 cm
L 14 to 91.4 cm
- Handheld or tabletop bar code scanner
- Product load tray
- A range of infeed funnels
- SimpleCount counting system
- Seal flattener
- A range of bag deflators
- Raised unwind
- Bags-in-a-box adapter
- AutoLabel label design software simplifies label creation.
- eCommerce Returns Processing
- Inbound Dust Cover Bagging
- Single or Multi-line ecommerce Fulfillment
- Short-run Production with Frequent Changeovers in Any Market